CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More listener E mail


Ok Brian. Here is the reply you are chomping at the bit for. The problem with you is you use any chance you have to win when you are losing. Such as old-man Steve looking for typos. Maybe you are a typist Steve but I make my secretary do that stuff-so try to keep your adult diapers from getting in a bunch while you read and find typos here. While you're (that's right Steve-you're-an apostrophe you illiterate) fast asleep in bed right now, my day is just ending. I count money-not typos buddy.Now, first, I do not think Brian is antisemetic because of that useless comment to the caller- I think he is antisemetic because he always finds a way to make an irrelevant snide remark to Jewish people. Not very Christian. I could care less for your beliefs Brian. They are wrong anyhow. Jesus was a snake oil salesman. Just show respect for others.Also, Brian, as I said you are disrespctful to elders. How about while I talk to your father I yell over him "excuse me, excuse me, excuse me" as he tries to talk. It shows that you have no character.As for Steve thinking he will tear me to shreds- Steve-buddy-snap out of it. I've made a living out of making people like you cry and beg for mercy.Now Brian, let me cut off your insecure remarks- then I need some sleep.1. Yes-I took time to write you-just like you took 15 minutes to discuss me. Intellectual exercises for us both. Nothing wrong there.2. I actually am not that caller you think I am. But I was offended how you addressed him. He sounded much older than me. I am your age. And I speak to my elders with respect. They built this country.3. I am in fact Republican. I voted for Bush and will vote for McCain. Who cares what Steve believes?4. I can not speak to you by phone because you cut people off yelling "excuse me" over them and your microphone overrides the phone. I won't be your patsy. As for coming in- I actually have to work. I only hear you guys at night. I have CNBC on in the a.m.Ta-ta

0 comments: