CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 07, 2007

E-mail from a Listener

I'll try to be brief. I moved to Boca from Manhattan several months ago and have trouble getting AM radio reception. So I stumbled on to your show. At first, I thought Steve overall was polite and respectful to people, especially when seeing the lattitude given to his disrespectful sidekick. And I also thought said rude sidekick was slightly interesting.

As it always goes in life, never judge people too soon. This guy Brian is an uneducated, arrogant prick with no respect for elders and of course is antisemetic. I am a 35 year old lawyer- what are you Brian?- a big mouth with no respect for anyone. Some Christian. You are no Christian guy.

Steve, you are even starting to sound ignorant and annoying yourself. I have now lost 2 minutes of my life writing to you but I really just became so dissapointed with something I was enjoying. Brian telling a Jewish caller he appologizes he won't be saved with is is just too much. And the way he disrespects his elders.....Get a life guys. Live life- stop sitting on oyur asses commenting on it. As for me, I will get a new antenae. You're turned off. You racist ignorant c---suckers.

P.S. I am Republican....doesn't change what losers you are.

0 comments: